FA Villains is lately alive and prepare some kind of wickedness contest. As someone bad to the bone, aspiring to the Evil League Of Evil, I needed to create some kind of outfit for my fursona...
 |
| Tanbunny ready to kick your superhero ass |
I'm a rabbit at heart. '87 is chinese Fire Rabbit. Wikipedia says it's the luckiest sign ever and I hope
someday I'll finally become true for me.
For those unfamilir with the reference here, let me recommend you a show called
Damekko Dōbutsu .
Który powinien się nazywać "Polfursowa kraina szczęśliwości". Translated as "Useless Animals", it tells a story about creatures who don't fit the standards of their species and so they live on exile in Useless Forest. We have an agressive rabbit for example. Clumsy cheetah. And dirty drunk mischievous unicorn Yunihiko who loves slutty girls ssh.
(Surprisingly it's have a deep moral inside - you don't have to fit the standards to become loved and important for somebody. Aww, sweet. But it's really deep. Under a tone of rudeness and violence).
I'm not very into the anime in general, but I loved this series. A single episode takes about 5 minutes
of mindfuck, so better give it a try, there's nothing to lose :)
No comments:
Post a Comment