top home home home bottom

Thursday, 15 August 2013

I survived... somehow...

No comments:
 
Luck of fools they call it.

That was three weeks of great fun, heavy parties and deadly drinking up to dawn. In this place I want to thank all of my friends - you're making my life worth living.

Also special thanks to all the Pastafarians from Woodstock 2013.



I was there, waving the spaghetti tentacle :D


Now it's time to get myself together, go back to real life and start drawing. I've still setting up things here (just moved in, don't have all of my stuff). Thanks to all the good people I've meet through furry it's somehow going well.
So, I've just got this funny I-Do-Everything HP monster from Sephirioth and I made it explode work.


listening too much Maria Peszek "Szara flaga"

new watercolors.
also, anatomical details - but I was explaining something about drawing, really.
it was WORK not FUN! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Tanuki - please do not copy any of the art published on the blog without my permission, Thank you!

Blog header banner by Edi.

© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff