top home home home bottom

Thursday, 16 January 2014

MASSIVE AMOUNT of sketches. I mean it. For real.

No comments:
 
I know I've been idle lately. I'm working my ass off, all days long. It's kinda hard to live this way: sometimes I feel like my country is killing me piece by piece. No future, really.
I'm not unhappy, just... dissapointed.

Today I have day off work; time to sort up things. So, SKETCHES.

Most of them are with me. I've realised I draw myself too rare. So, please enjoy me, myself and I.


... and pretty dragon lady, Izzy.



... and my handsome dragon, Vethuleion.



... and again. with a parrot.
... and again. rabbit is just a distraction.

... also, Itka.

like a, LoL champion or smth? no idea why...

friendly horse


it's CoffeeBreak characters! in hipster disguise ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Tanuki - please do not copy any of the art published on the blog without my permission, Thank you!

Blog header banner by Edi.

© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff